The truth: Eating “junk” food and still staying in shape.
How do some people stay in shape while seemingly eating “junk”’food?
While your scratching your head, read on…
- They move. All the time. Not just 10k steps a day. 15-20k.
- The majority of their diet is comprised of quality nutritiously dense foods (protein/vegetables)…you just don’t see it.
- They sleep better than most.
- They make healthier choices consistently. They have positive habits.
- They are already lean. They haven’t been over weight before. Their metabolism is in a better place than most, and so is their digestive system.
- Genetically they are slightly superior.
- And if they look like they are on steroids…they most likely are. But again…you don’t get told that.
So if they tell you they are just like a normal person, yet are always in shape better than a normal person…they are probably lying. They aren’t like a normal person. Otherwise we would all be in shape year round right?
Leave a reply